Kerry Brooks, Netball Development Officer for Avon
I am England Netball’s local Netball Development Officer for Avon and Wiltshire. I work full time (splitting my time equally between the two counties) and during the week I am based between the two County Active Partnership offices (Wesport, Bristol and WASP, Trowbridge), depending on meetings/demands from each county.
My work programme is set by England Netball and is in line with Avon’s County Plan, and includes work on the following areas:
· Adult Participation (including Back to Netball, Netball Now, Walking Netball University engagement, development of new adult clubs)
· Junior Club Development (including Satellite Clubs, Bee Netball, new junior sections/clubs, supporting with funding applications)
· ParaNetball (including Core Inclusion Clubs and Blended Netball)
· CAPS (Club Action Planning Scheme)
· Netball Youth Camps
· School Games (level 3)
· Volunteering (including Pass on Your Passion, Goalden Globes)
· Course Organisation/Support (including UKCC courses, Bee Netball workshops, Walking Netball Host workshops and CPD workshops)
Ultimately I am here to help support the development of netball in the county and to help you enjoy your netball in whichever way you want to, so please get in touch if I can help at all or if you want to hear more about opportunities that you and your club could get involved with.
Contact details: Email: [email protected]